註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2115
用戶失蹤天數 1620
天翼ID  yuguhun11@126.com
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2019-11-12 00:17  資料 私人訊息 
Cheap NMDs Real &quot
"We have a great opportunity in front of us and I can't wait to get started,Cheap Jerseys Fast Shipping," said McAdoo, who interviewed for the job on Monday. "This is obviously a big step. It's also another step in the progression of a coach's career. It's a golden opportunity for me. It's an opportunity I feel I've been groomed for. And I look forward to it."
McAdoo has spent the past eight seasons mentoring under Mike McCarthy and his uptempo offense,Discount Bears Jerseys. The first six years were as the tight ends coach and the last two working with the quarterbacks,Stan Smith Shoes Cheap.
While the Giants weren't afraid to go for the big play under Gilbride,Wholesale China Jerseys, they were a very traditional offense,Football jerseys authentic china, stressing the run and a balanced attack. It did lead to two Super Bowl titles,China Jerseys Wholesale, but it looked stagnant this past season with an injury plagued offense line and sub-par season by two-time Super Bowl MVP Eli Manning.
頂部