註冊 2018-7-5
用戶註冊天數 2140
用戶失蹤天數 1645
天翼ID  yuguhun11@126.com
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2019-5-30 12:25  資料 私人訊息 
Hydro Flask ?terf?rs?ljare AP
PHILADELPHIA (AP) — Ten years after Drew Brees led Westlake High School to the Texas state championship,Cheap Shoes China, Nick Foles came along and broke many of his passing records but couldn't deliver another title for the Austin-based school.
"Drew is a tremendous player. He's a guy that I've looked up to,Adidas Stan Smith Wholesale," Foles said. "He's a great role model for fellow players,Jerseys For Sale, kids and adults. What he does in the community,Fj?llr?ven K?nken Sverige, what he's done for Louisiana and across the nation, he does a great job of being a good person,Wholesale China Jerseys, helping people in need. He's a guy I've watched on film and just watched what he's done and I have a lot of respect for him as a player and a person. I know Westlake is really proud.
The two quarterbacks go head-to-head for the first time in the NFL with more at stake when Brees and the New Orleans Saints (11-5) visit Foles and the Philadelphia Eagles (10-6) in an NFC wild-card playoff game Saturday night,Kanken Bag Sale.
頂部