用戶註冊天數 2143
用戶失蹤天數 1647
天翼ID  yuguhun11@126.com
狀態 離線
分享 
發表於 2019-5-29 14:28  資料 私人訊息 
Jerseys Football Wholesale
,Cheap NHL Jerseys From China
Sam declared Sunday that he is gay in interviews with ESPN,Cheap Jerseys From China, The New York Times and Outsports. The Missouri All-American had already come out last August to his coaches and teammates, who respected his privacy.
"I'm not naive to think there aren't potentially some owners or executives out there who will say, 'Eh, I'm not so sure now.'" said Golden State Warriors President and Chief of Operations Rick Welts,Cheap Jerseys, who came out publicly in 2011. "But also, I hope, there are a lot who would say, 'There's an opportunity to do something that I think our fans would actually embrace. And if we're supposed to win football games,Titans Jersey, if this guy helps us win football games, that's somebody we should have on our roster.'"
Now Sam is entering uncharted territory as he prepares for the NFL draft. The SEC's co-defensive player of the year was projected to be a mid-round selection. At 6-foot-2,Benson Mayowa Jersey, 255 pounds, Sam will likely have to transition to outside linebacker,Zapatillas Nike Mujer Espa?a, which could impact where he's drafted.
But announcing he's gay could also have an impact on his draft status.
頂部