Board logo

標題: Wholesale Jerseys Online [打印本頁]

作者: NgcfgkU9    時間: 2018-3-30 18:41     標題: Wholesale Jerseys Online

Fluker was optimistic, too.
"We want to have the healthiest 46 on game day and it's always nice to get some guys back,Cheap Jerseys Online," coach Mike McCoy said. "We're excited about Sunday."
"When you play in your division there is that added inventive," McCoy said. "The No. 1 goal is to go out and win your division every year. So when it's a division opponent, that's a big thing to get off on the right foot."
Same for Ohrnberger,jerseys from china.
Sunday marks the Raiders' first game with interim head coach Tony Sparano. Dennis Allen was fired during the team's bye week.
Listed as out for Sunday are running backs Ryan Mathews (knee) and Donald Brown (concussion), linebacker Manti Te'o (foot) and cornerback Shareece Wright (knee).
Fluker left last Sunday's win over the New York Jets with a sprained ankle. Ohrnberger missed the last two games because of a back injury.

SAN DIEGO (AP) — San Diego Chargers right tackle D.J. Fluker and center Rich Ohrnberger practiced Friday and indications are they'll start at Oakland,Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping.
"It went well,Chile Soccer Jersey," he said,Cheap Stitched MLB Jerseys, "I'm just getting a little better each day and doing what I can to get out there."
"He will put his own little wrinkles on all three phases probably," McCoy said about Sparano. "But we have to go out and play our game. That is the most important thing. They aren't going to change completely everything they have been doing. But we will have to make an adjustment at some point in the game."
"Being out there felt good," he said. "I told (McCoy) I needed to get out there and practice, just to see how I feel. And I had a good day."
The Chargers (4-1) are trying for their fifth straight win after defeating teams the previous three weeks with a combined 4-11 record,Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale. Oakland (0-4) beat the visiting Chargers last season.
Both linemen are listed as questionable.

歡迎光臨 哨聲響起 (http://chain329.freebbs.tw/) Powered by Discuz! 5.0.0